Sa., 25. Apr.|
(nonviolent) COMMUNICATION introduction + practice
SATURDAY (4 - 6 pm ) introduction of the basics of NVC SUNDAY (11 am - 4.30 pm ) practitioner day
Zeit & Ort
25. Apr. 2020, 16:00 – 26. Apr. 2020, 16:30
in Zürich, Minervastrasse 68, 8032 Zürich, Schweiz / DOORBELL G. Staub
mit Gemma, Coach & Facilitator
NVC is the art of ..
communicating and dealing with conflict
in an intelligent and compassionate way.
SATURDAY - THE BASICS - INTRODUCTION of Nonviolent Communication (NVC) by Marshall B. Rosenberg is based on four simple steps: Observation - Feelings - Needs - Request (OFNR) Behind a simple concept though you will soon discover the immense transformative power and unexpected depth that will show along with your personal practice. The Introduction is on regardless of the number of inscriptions.
SUNDAY - PRACTITIONER DAY : With becoming a NVC practitioner of the four steps a few more central conceptional expressions will gain importance: Intention - Strategies - Honesty - Connection and Empathy.
With bringing your own topics to the workshop you will be able to profit the most from this day of NVC practice and take home valuable inputs regarding your next challenges and choices. The Practicioner Day can only take place with a minimum of 2 confirmed inscriptions.
- first language is ENGLISH - explanations and discussions can also take place in German, Italian, French and Spanish.
- please bring something to eat for the short Sunday lunch break - or we can order a few tasty Pizzas to share from a place in short walking distance, http://romagna-pasta.ch/
- water, tea and coffee on offer
- please be generous on time. 10 minutes before we start is appreciated. Thank you.
SATURDAY - 4 - 6 pm / introduction of the basics, 50 CHF
SUNDAY - 11 am - 4.30 pm / practitioner day, 100 CHF
package for both days 120 CHF (also if on separate weekends) max 5 participants each day
the coming dates are
May 23 / 24
NVC Practitioner Day only
NVC Practitioner Day
NVC - introduction only
NVC Introduction - 2 hours
NVC Introduction + Practice
Practitioner NVC - October 20, 2019