Sa., 23. Nov.|
(nonviolent) COMMUNICATION introduction + practice
SATURDAY (4 - 6 pm ) introduction of the basics of NVC SUNDAY (11 am - 4 pm ) practitioner day
Zeit & Ort
23. Nov. 2019, 16:00 – 24. Nov. 2019, 16:00
in Zürich, Minervastrasse 68, 8032 Zürich, Schweiz / DOORBELL G. Staub
mit Gemma, Coach & Facilitator
SATURDAY - THE BASICS - INTRODUCTION of Nonviolent Communication (NVC) by Marshall B. Rosenberg is based on four simple steps: Observation - Feelings - Needs - Request (OFNR) Behind a simple concept though you will soon discover the immense transformative power and unexpected depth that will show along with your personal practice.
SUNDAY - PRACTITIONER DAY : With becoming a NVC practitioner of the four steps a few more central conceptional expressions will gain importance: Intention - Strategies - Honesty - Connection and Empathy.
With bringing your own topics to the workshop you will be able to profit the most from this day of NVC practice and take home valuable inputs regarding your next challenges and choices.
- first language is ENGLISH - explanations and discussions can also take place in German, Italian, French and Spanish.
- please bring something to eat for the short Sunday lunch break - or we can order a few tasty Pizzas to share from a place in short walking distance, http://romagna-pasta.ch/
- a few snacks, sweet and salty, water, tea and coffee on offer
- please be generous on time. 10 minutes before we start is appreciated. Thank you.
SATURDAY - 4 - 6 pm / introduction, the basics, 40 CHF
SUNDAY - 11 am - 4 pm / practitioner day, 50 CHF
for both days 80 CHF
Januar 25 / 26
Februar 22 / 23
March 21 / 22
NVC - introduction + practice
Intro + Practitioner NVC - October 19/20, 2019
NVC - introduction only
Intro NVC - October 19, 2019
NVC - practice day
Practitioner NVC - October 20, 2019